Request an in-home presentation from Thumb Alarm Systems
If you are interested in meeting with a security consultant to discuss your residential or business needs, please call (810) 664-6606 to set up an appointment.
Thank You for Your Continued Business!
Shoreline Investment Services handles the billing for Thumb Alarm and A-Communications. For any questions, please call (810) 664-0465 or email us.
Testing Your Alarm System
Please follow these steps monthly to ensure that your system is communicating properly with our monitoring station:
- You will need your correct account number and/or correct pass code.
- Call the monitoring station. This phone number is on the call cards you received from us. (If you do not have a call card, please call or email our office and we will send you new ones.)
- Give them your name and/or your business name, account number and pass code.
- Ask them to put the system in "test." (Test means they will not dispatch if a signal is received.)
- Arm your system, go through the entire home or business and set each device off. The siren needs to go for about 40 seconds. If you need to test a sump pump monitor please contact our office for specific instructions.
- Call the monitoring station back and ask if they received the signals. They should have a signal for each device that you set off.
- If they received the proper signals, ask them to take it out of test (or it will remain in test until midnight). You have successfully tested your system.
- If they did not receive the proper signals, please call our service department at (810) 664-6606.